DesmoNorthwest Premier Sponsors

• Recent Activity Widget

TCS

FS: T-Rex Front stand + Triple Tree Adapter

Thread Starter: TCS

Two stands in one. Front stand lifts the front wheel from the axle. Add the adapter to lift from the triple clamp. Set of pins included. $60 OBO

Last Post By: TCS 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Rich Quarre

100% Ducati Track Day.

Thread Starter: Rich Quarre

It sounds like the 100% Ducati Track Day date has changed to Sept. 8, 2014. The change was apparently necessary to accommodate the annual Ducati Dealers Meeting which would have conflicted with the previous date. I'll attempt to get confirmation from the good folks at Ducati Bellevue, however,...

Last Post By: kurtfriedrich 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    ducati

Wmrra race report. Round 5!

Thread Starter: ducati

Was exciting. I got a new turn one speed record. Our very own DeanDuc and I battled it out. He almost got me! But I fought incredibly hard to do my best. Got 10th both days. I was a mental wreck on Saturday, but I got through it. Although I felt a lot faster today, my best time was only a...

Last Post By: Jeremy 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    kurtfriedrich

1199r vs BMW HP4

Thread Starter: kurtfriedrich

Spoiler alert - the R wins by .02 sec. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q9bAbbe0zo

Last Post By: Bong 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    JCM5

Anyone got one of these??

Thread Starter: JCM5

http://www.motociclisti.it/msc/public/news/gallery/accessori-ducati-hyperstrada-12.jpg ...that doesn't cost + $300.... I don't even care if it's carbon. Just want a plastic one or something....a scuffed up hand me down would be beyond good enough!

Last Post By: JCM5 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Guiseppe

JS/ST (Joe sized Sport Touring)?

Thread Starter: Guiseppe

https://www.ducatibellevue.com/used-motorcycles/2014-honda-cbr500r/ with the CB500F Hardbags.

Last Post By: Lotus54 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Bong

Gonna be dirty soon...

Thread Starter: Bong

:jumping41

Last Post By: Lotus54 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    swassociates

2007 Dodge Sprinter Van - The Ultimate Motorcycle Hauler

Thread Starter: swassociates

2007 Dodge Sprinter Van 144 High Top / The Ultimate Motorcycle Hauler I am reluctantly selling my 2007 Dodge (Mercedes Built) NCV3 Sprinter Van Motorcycle Hauler. I have the van set up to be the ultimate motorcycle hauler and will give a full explanation of condition, upgrades, and...

Last Post By: swassociates 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    theeug7

Down on Power?

Thread Starter: theeug7

As some of you know I traded over from an 1198S to a SF1098S. I have noticed a massive difference in power. I know that the SF1098S stock should be 155hp with 85 torques and the 1198S stock should be 170hp with 97 torques. I don't know if I just got used to the 1198 but it feels like the SF is...

Last Post By: theeug7 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    JCM5

2013 Ducati 848 Evo Corse SE

Thread Starter: JCM5

For Sale: 2013 Ducati 848 Evo Corse SE 4000 Miles, garage kept and well maintained, full service history, excellent condition. Verrrry small scuff on the right body panel from bumping a wall but never dropped and otherwise showroom condition. Fantastic bike and a joy to ride. Guaranteed to...

Last Post By: JCM5 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    beschx3

Looking for a Monster M900

Thread Starter: beschx3

I am looking for an M900 for my daughter (and me)! If anyone has one or knows of one for sale please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help. Marv Besch II 425-985-1950

Last Post By: Rich Quarre 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    swassociates

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Race / Track Bike Fully Preped

Thread Starter: swassociates

Due to health reasons I am reluctantly selling my 2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory fully prepped race/track bike. The bike is an original 2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory which came stock with forged wheels and Ohlins suspension. I took the bike off of the showroom floor and took it straight to the track. There...

Last Post By: Bong 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    Ducati Enthusiast

If You Like Old Cars...

Thread Starter: Ducati Enthusiast

You might enjoy seeing some photos from the recent 64th Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance and some related events. In fact, the best of show winner is from the Eastside. I have attended Car Week and the related events for as long as I can remember with my family and this year had the opportunity to...

Last Post By: Rich Quarre 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    Rich Quarre

Ducati Bevel Drive

Looking for a decent bevel drive twin. No real preference on year or model. Thanks!

Last Post By: Rich Quarre 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    Bronston

Motorcycle with no rider!

Thread Starter: Bronston

It seems to have a leather covered frame slider though! Enjoy and envy! http://superbikeplanet.com/image/archive/14archive/mm93nobin/index.htm

Last Post By: steve_d 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    wheels888

Multistrada 1200S Key

Thread Starter: wheels888

anybody else having problems with the bike seeing the Key. I have to hold it up right next to the dash for the bike to start, then I put it in my tank bag probably no more than a foot from the dash and after only a few seconds of riding I get a message that there is no Key??? I changed the Battery...

Last Post By: wheels888 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    Rich Quarre

New rubber and a big "Thank You"

Went to Ducati Bellevue today to see about making an appointment to have some new rubber fitted. Not a chance. Forget it. Not happening. On top of that, they were rather busy. Instead, to my surprise, they took the bike into the shop, mounted my new tires, bled my clutch circuit, and installed...

Last Post By: DucPac 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    inlinejohn

Ducati Collection

Thread Starter: inlinejohn

I'm not quite there yet, but very inspiring :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4mWvSN0M6Y

Last Post By: Nathan 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    wheels888

Seattle or Bellevue

Thread Starter: wheels888

OK, probalby a tough question... I bought my Multistrada in Seattle only because they had the one I wanted, but for service what do you guy's think? Seattle or Bellevue, or does it really not matter???

Last Post By: Nathan 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    diolopez

HID Kits?

Thread Starter: diolopez

Does anyone have experience with HID kits. How do they work at night, and have any problems with the kits? Stuff like melting wires, replacing bulbs frequently, getting ballast wet and so on. Any and all insite would be awesome. I work at night so I am always riding 30 miles home at 3AM.

Last Post By: Martin.karl 5 Days Ago Go to last post
  • DesmoNorthwest Gold Sponsors