DesmoNorthwest Premier Sponsors

• Recent Activity Widget

ducati

Advice needed: DP quick shifter on 1198SP

Thread Starter: ducati

So my 1198SP came with a quick shifter. From my last accident, the quick shifter wire ended up getting severed from it's connector. I did a quickie reconnect-job to get me up and running for the trackday yesterday. It worked fine except in a few instances where I think I didn't click into a more...

Last Post By: Rich Quarre 49 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Burtallica

Motorcycle rentals?

Thread Starter: Burtallica

Anyone recommend a good motorcycle rental place in the Seattle area? My dad is coming into town and I thought it would be cool to rent a bike and cruise around with him. I've done some google searches but would prefer hearing from your experiences. Thanks!

Last Post By: Burtallica 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Rich Quarre

Kudos to Bong and Guardian Security

Thread Starter: Rich Quarre

We all have lives outside of bikes and Ducatis. It's really cool when we can collaborate with other members to take advantage of their areas of expertise. Our family's home was in need of a new security system. Knowing that Bong is involved with Guardian Security, I asked him for some advice and...

Last Post By: Bong 14 Hours Ago Go to last post
    kurtfriedrich

How To Properly Warm Up Your Tires

Thread Starter: kurtfriedrich

http://www.sportrider.com/how-to-properly-warm-your-tires?Lg2rAgQiPfqcYif6.01 interesting. But then if the Cristoph Knoche, the Racing Manager for Pirelli Tire North America's Motorcycle Division is to be believed, why the heck does he say this?? It might follow that suggested cold tire...

Last Post By: Jeremy 15 Hours Ago Go to last post
    SpeedSourceDucS

Various Goodies for Sale for 1198, 848 Bikes

Thread Starter: SpeedSourceDucS

Made a move today (more to come) so have some various 1198 stuff for sale Xerox Race Bodywork $300 - Full race bodywork that will fit an 1198 or an 848 bike (any year). Has been drilled for DZUS fasteners which come with it. Bodywork includes Nose (race so fits only with headlight assembly...

Last Post By: SpeedSourceDucS 15 Hours Ago Go to last post
    deerio

Alpinestars SMX Air-Flo Leather Jacket and SP-1 Leather Gloves

Thread Starter: deerio

Hey all, trying to clear out the last bit of gear I have left. Sold the stands to Todd (TCM) and now have this jacket and gloves left over. Alpinestars SMX Air-Flo Leather Jacket in a size 42/52. This was rarely used and in pretty much a like new condition because I usually wore a textile jacket...

Last Post By: deerio 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    Bong

Gonna be dirty soon...

Thread Starter: Bong

:jumping41

Last Post By: crfracer96 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    DucPac

World Ducati Week-WDW 2014

Thread Starter: DucPac

Cheers all, Sharlene and I are now in Munich on our way home after World Ducati Week and riding a new Monster 1200S through Austria and Italy! WOW! What a trip. We had rain, sun, heat, cold and many twisties. I'll have a better report after I get home. Right now it's time for bed! See you...

Last Post By: theeug7 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    wallyrrr

09 Stock Monster 1100 Rearsets

Thread Starter: wallyrrr

09 Stock Monster 1100 Rearsets for sale. Black rearsets in great shape $180 for the pair.

Last Post By: wallyrrr 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    Rich Quarre

Membership Packages

Thread Starter: Rich Quarre

I copied this from the "Club Business" thread to address just the Membership Packages. Great ideas, thank you! Splitting them into regions sounds feasible and might be worth a try. Honestly, the other thing that is making this more difficult than it should be is that I have Membership Packages...

Last Post By: Rich Quarre 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    eswangstu

90's supersport parts

Thread Starter: eswangstu

front fender $40 header pipes $50 OBO

Last Post By: eswangstu 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    swassociates

2007 Dodge Sprinter Van - The Ultimate Motorcycle Hauler

Thread Starter: swassociates

2007 Dodge Sprinter Van 144 High Top / The Ultimate Motorcycle Hauler I am reluctantly selling my 2007 Dodge (Mercedes Built) NCV3 Sprinter Van Motorcycle Hauler. I have the van set up to be the ultimate motorcycle hauler and will give a full explanation of condition, upgrades, and...

Last Post By: motodave 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    swassociates

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Race / Track Bike Fully Preped

Thread Starter: swassociates

Due to health reasons I am reluctantly selling my 2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory fully prepped race/track bike. The bike is an original 2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory which came stock with forged wheels and Ohlins suspension. I took the bike off of the showroom floor and took it straight to the track. There...

Last Post By: swassociates 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    SpeedSourceDucS

Meet Adriana Lydia

Thread Starter: SpeedSourceDucS

New addition to the family. Ducsi was all grown up and now out on her own (with Brett :p). Opportunity knocked, and I was happy to answer Meet Adriana 2012 1199 Panigale S w/ full Termignoni System and SPG Full Mapping/Tune. Soon to have Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator and some new...

Last Post By: SpeedSourceDucS 5 Days Ago Go to last post
    kurtfriedrich

if you are a bike snob, don't read this

Casey Stoner on the Honda Honda F6C cruiser https://twitter.com/Official_CS27/status/489662229109698560 https://twitter.com/Official_CS27/status/489741777185030144 I love all bikes, there are many different ways to enjoy 2 wheels.

Last Post By: Lotus54 5 Days Ago Go to last post
    Porsche Barry

Axle nut tool needed tonight

Thread Starter: Porsche Barry

I'm replacing a rear sprocket on a 1098 and the tool I have is for the wheel side and the center bore of the tool won't fit the smaller opening on the 1098 sprocket side. Does anyone happen to have one that I can borrow ASAP tonight? If so, please call me at 425-280-8598. Thanks! :-)

Last Post By: 58TypeDuc 6 Days Ago Go to last post
    Guiseppe

4U dirty guys - SSM Day of Dirt - July 19th

Thread Starter: Guiseppe

Last week you cleaned your bike... now get it dirty! South Sound Motorcycles Day of Dirt - checkout their event at: http://www.southsoundmotorcycles.com/event_list_detail.asp?ecode=651761 PSSOR presentations - 11 am - Christina Neiss presents techniques on when and how to stand properly...

Last Post By: Bong 6 Days Ago Go to last post
    Guiseppe

FYI - Shorty's Grub House - 1st Annual Sober Rider Poker Run

Thread Starter: Guiseppe

Passing this information along, thanks Mike. This weekend Shorty's will be hosting the 1st Annual Sober Rider Poker Run. Raising money for the NW Multiple Sclerosis Society. The Poker run will be held on Saturday and they will be helping raise funds for this event Friday thru Sunday. A...

Last Post By: Guiseppe 6 Days Ago Go to last post
    ewok1

Riding Comfort

Thread Starter: ewok1

Hello I am fighting some back issues related to a hip impact from one or more unscheduled departures from my motorbike(s) over the years. Or so I'm told. I think its just advancing age and the general terrifying deconstruction that accompanies aging, and of course flying in coach. The...

Last Post By: Jeremy 6 Days Ago Go to last post
    kurtfriedrich

Bike (1199S and 1199R) vs Car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IteniLcLImU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13jJnQxGUhQ :happy44:

Last Post By: Jeremy 6 Days Ago Go to last post
  • DesmoNorthwest Gold Sponsors