DesmoNorthwest Premier Sponsors

Thread: Hello gentlemen!

Default Hello gentlemen!

Hi all! Thought I would formally introduce myself, I'm AJ and live in Bothell with my wife, 6 month old, and red 996 monoposto. I'm part of the facebook group but don't post much due to some relatives who are not so keen on our motorsport of choice, so I thought I'd share some pics here. I've been riding for almost 10 years and have owned mostly Japanese sport bikes, an Aprilia, and a couple Triumphs for good measure. I've wanted a Ducati since I was young and finally found my unicorn in my 996. It's live a somewhat rough life, bought it with the clutch exploded etc, but over the winter I've gone through her head to toe and now it is just little touches to get her perfect again.

I made it to the first Sumerian ride this year but haven't been out much since, lots of work and family obligations, but I plan to get to meets more and finally do that track day my wife got for me last year too I'm a huge motoGP nut and now can't see life without a Ducati.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bko.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	397.2 KB 
ID:	5355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bks.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	241.2 KB 
ID:	5356

Default Re: Hello gentlemen!

Welcome to DNW and congratulations on your baby. Love the pictures!

Welcome! Hope you continue to make it out to the events. Perhaps you set up another FB page under a pseudo name or what have you and dedicate it to solely your motorcycle alter ego? That's what I do, since I know my family and certain friends aren't interested in some of my various interests and getting all the "likes" or comments I post up but don't want to necessarily "hide posts" of me. Cheers!

Welcome, AJ! Great looking Tamburini 996 you have there!
    Better to brake too early and look like a moron, than too late and prove that you are one!!!
    '12 Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak #043
    '15 Monster 821

Thread Information