DesmoNorthwest Premier Sponsors
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone still on this forum?

Default Is anyone still on this forum?

I'm just saying hi to anyone still around. I know participation on the forum is rather weak but say hi if you're still out there.

Today, I fired up both bikes and put some miles on each in and around Lake Stevens/Granite Falls. This was my first ride since last September and I didn't realize how much I missed it.

Maybe we'll get some decent days ahead and have an opportunity to get together on some rides.

Default Re: Is anyone still on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I'm just saying hi to anyone still around. I know participation on the forum is rather weak but say hi if you're still out there.

Today, I fired up both bikes and put some miles on each in and around Lake Stevens/Granite Falls. This was my first ride since last September and I didn't realize how much I missed it.

Maybe we'll get some decent days ahead and have an opportunity to get together on some rides.
    Hey Mark ~

Most of the activity is now on FB but, I still check this forum out every once and a while.

Me and a couple of other Ducs went for a short ride from Mill Creek through Woodinville, and down to Redmond. It was my first time riding in quite some time as well, and it was also my first time riding with others - I had a blast!

Rod
    '09 M1100

Hi Mark,

I still check in here from time to time.
    Maybe we can get some rides going on here as the nicer weather approaches.
    Cheers, Bill

'08 Multistrada 1100S

Hi Rod and Bill,

Shame the forum is Kaput, I'm surprised it's still here. I guess if we started using it again it could be useful.

I plan on riding more this year than last year if only we could get some nicer days. If any ride develops on my end I'll try to post well in advance and shoot out some email to others who may have given up on the board.

Cheer's

Mark

Hi Guys.

The DNW FB site is a Public site, you do not have to be on or logged on to FB to view the posts.

I'm not on the Board any more but do keep an eye on FB and try to stay active with the Club. The Kirkland and Seattle Starbucks meet ups are pretty popular in the summer and things should be picking up as the weather gets nice. Next weekend is the Exotics at Redmond Town Center grand opening and I think we have a space for the club. Filip is also planning another Karting Day on May 14th. There have also been some posts about planning longer rides over the summer. After a year tracking the Ninja 300 I swapped it for a KTM RC390 and really looking forward to track days, there are quite a few at PR this summer. Jonathan and I are booked for June 3rd.

Hope to see you all around.
    Joe Sarullo - 2006 749r

Great to hear Joe! I look forward to seeing you at track days (assuming I get a new bike suited for it)! I'd like to see that KTM 390!

Agree. I think I'll take it on to keep this website updated with the planned events. There have been/ usually impromptu meet ups which will be missed here but can seen on the FB site.

Hello! :-)

I have been checking here about once every two weeks since the traffic is so slow. Would love to ride with Mark? The prettier half of Mark? Bam Bam? anyone else?

I still check here now and then.
    Mostly riding dirt- I have not ridden street very much. I was just out all day today on the OSSA- some pretty gnarley stuff.

It would be fun to ride with you guys again.
    The Multi is resting right now.

Mark
    2005 Multi S--Benelli Dynamo Trail, OSSA GPII Phantom (project) 2014 AND 1975 OSSA Explorers, OSSA 300i Factory R, AJP PR3.5 Ultrapassar

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information