DesmoNorthwest Premier Sponsors
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It was fun while it lasted...

CPalacay Guest

Angry It was fun while it lasted...

Well ladies and gents, I'm sad to say that I am no longer a Ducati owner. Apparently, someone decided that loved my bike more than I do and stole it last night.

If anyone cares, it was a Yellow 998 Bip that was pretty much stock. The right rear set and bar end are scuffed a bit from a fall last winter. Plate number is 724741.

This sucks.

mikimoto Guest

Default Re: It was fun while it lasted...

I'm so so so sorry to hear of your loss. Thieving people make me soooo sick. You work hard and save your money to purchase your hearts desire, and those thieving MF's run out and steal it. WTF is wrong with them??????

Miki

jetgal Guest

So sorry to hear that! Nothing makes one feel more violated. I hope they catch the person responsible very soon.

Charlie

sorry to hear this.. post up pics if you can, i'll throw them up on a few other forums and tell folks to look out for the bike......... bike thieves need to have their balls chopped off....

kill all bike thieves.......
    Last edited by drs66; 07-12-2004 at 12:37 AM.

lll0228 Guest

I thought you took the bike out for a spin this morning when I didn't see it. Ladies and gents, his bike was parked right next to mine last night! I am so sorry C, that really really sucks. I hope your insurance will take care of it. This is the second bike stolen right next to mine, the first one was a CBR. I am chaining the bike down from now on.

jpuck91 Guest

Damn Christian, that sucks man! Hope you've got insurance that will cover it. A bonus would be finding the bastards who took it... but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one...

That sucks man I'm sorry to hear that. I agree with the sentiments regarding nut removal.
    I've seen your bike before - I'll keep my eyes open

triple9kyle Guest

Christian, i'm a big believer it what comes around goes around.
    let's try and focus on getting your bike bike or getting your insurance company to buy you a new one. any details(location, etc) or pictures of your bike.
    did anyone witness the theft? I'll watch Ebay, if i see something, i will post it immedietely.
    i'm so sorry to hear this.
    Kyle.

Agreed.
    Approximate milage, distinguishing characteristics, VIN, etc would all be helpful, so if you can please post them and we will keep eyes open for it

lll0228 Guest

triple9kyle, the theft is at an apartment complex on Lake City Way near the Fred Meyer on 130th.

There should be closed-circuit camera footage of the bike leaving the complex somehow at the garage door, but we are guessing (C is my neighbor) that the bike was "picked up" by a few big guys. There was a disc lock on the bike. It disappeared some time between 3am and noon.

The whole thing just sucks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information